Saturday, September 26, 2015

CSI Case Files!

Hi all!

This month the Flying Unicorn team are Guest Detectives at the incredible C.S.I. challenge site!

I love doing CSI case files. I find them to be inspirational and fun! So I just want to share the last 2 case files I did for September for CSI.

This is the palette for Case File 176

 This is how I solved the case. I used a sheet from Bo Bunny's Somewhere in  Time collection. The heart is Creative Embellishments which I painted white and used Cold Ice Chalk Ink to soften it up. The background was done using Prima Crackle Mask with the cold ice ink, mists and a Kaisercraft stamp. I also added several rubons from my stash.


































Case File 177 is still up and going until October 9!


























To solve this one I used a sheet of Prima paper from Cigar Box Secrets Collection, 13 Arts Gesso, a couple different stencils and Petaloo flowers. The two evidence items I chose to use were the polka dots and leaves and stems. I also used Shimmerz and Lindy's mists for my wet medium.  I added some Prima resin pieces for embellies to finish it up.



































Be sure to check out CSI and the Flying Unicorn Learning Center for some great inspiration!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~