Sunday, May 31, 2015

You Are My Sunshine

Hi everyone!

A new month means lots of new fun at Flying Unicorn and I'm up for hosting a new challenge for June! I am ready to kick off summer with a bright fun layout!

For my "You Are My Sunshine" Challenge you must use yellow as your main color. Here is my example. This layout has a little inspiration from a creation made by Jacqueline Moore. This photo is one of my favorites of me and one of my grandsons. He just turned 2 and he is such a joy! He fills our hearts with sunshine!

I used Maja Design paper  and Prima and Petaloo Flowers.


































I started with some 13 arts Gesso and Prima stencil on the background. I then used 13 Arts mists in yellow and 13 arts Water Ink in Pink.


Now for the rules!

1. Layouts main color must be yellow. You can use other colors too, but yellow must be primary
2. Your photo must be of someone who is a sunshine in your life!
3. You must tell us who/why the person is in your photo.
4. Only layouts apply and you can enter up to 2 times. must be uploaded in the gallery and this thread.
5. Can not be used in combination with any other challenge here at Flying Unicorn.(Mojo Monday sketch is excluded from this rule.)
6. Winner will be chosen using random.org
7. Winner must contact Alda within 7 days with name, address and challenge won. You can email her at cs@flyingunicornllc.com 
8. Challenge will end on June 30 at 8pm EST

Winner will receive an awesome surprise RAK!

2 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~