Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Spring!
I'm so excited to share with you this month's BAP!! The Your Passion,Your Art kit for April is over the top AMAZING and just so fun to work with! I hope you got a chance to pick one up!
Here is the layout that we will be building!
DeniseAprilBAP
Grab your coffee, tea or other beverage and let's get started!

First grab a couple of sheets of paper. I'm using 2 sheets of Maja Designs Vintage Spring Basics from the main kit
1
Next distress the edges of your top piece
2
3. Using the 13 Arts Mists from both the Mixed Art and Main Kits, splatter some it around the page
3
4. Using 13 Arts mist and spritz the Dear Lizzy 'today' die cut from the Main Kit
4
5. Use 13 Arts Primer from the Mixed Art kit with your chosen stencil, cover most of the page. Dry with a heat tool or let air dry
6
6. I pulled out the Technique Tuesday banner stamps and stamp randomly around the page.
7
8
7. This next step is optional. Add some clear matte gel in various areas and add some 13 arts glass beads just for some texture. Dry with heat tool. TIP- When drying glass beads or any other similar element be sure to not focus in one place too long. Keep your heat tool moving around. Once dry- add a little more clear matte gel and repeat. I find it helps set the beads.
9
10
8. Wrap the blue twine (Main Kit) into a circle to 'frame' the photo. Clip a little clothespin on the top-set aside
11
9. Adhere top page to bottom and curl edges in random places.
5
10. For this I used the Petaloo Vine that is included in the Mixed Art kit. I cut it into pieces
12
11. Next place photo and glue down. Take 'today' die cut and glue above photo
13
12. Place and glue vine pieces as shown
14
13. I used the Faber Castell Big Brush pen to add some dots on my title
15
14. Now finish by adding your flowers and creating large 'v-shape' cluster. Add some self adhesive dots
16

I hope you liked following along!! Can't wait to see what you create!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~