Saturday, February 14, 2015

Inkido Beautiful Memories


Flying Unicorn has a wide variety of paper lines that are hard to find elsewhere, and I do love Inkido Beautiful Memories collection! Working with yellow is probably one of my favorites!

I created this LO using this collection along with some other goodies from the STORE.


































The stenciling was done using Prima Finnabair Texture Paste.  I used a heat tool to dry the paste and I like the shimmery look it has. I also used 13 Arts Yellow Mist and Shimmerz Jennie B Bleu Vibez to add some color.












I also used a Manor House Vine and flowers and a few Petaloo as well. The chipboard is Creative Embellishments which I covered with Sea Kelp Glaze and Gesso. I added in a Prima Resin Embellishment and Canvas Banner pieces from Maya Road.































I'm super excited to try the new UHK Gallery collection that just arrived!!! I just ordered some and can't wait to play!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~