Monday, October 6, 2014

Challenges@ Flying Unicorn

October is here and it's time for some new challenges at the Flying Unicorn!

These two layouts are my inspiration for CT members Erica and Shona's challenges.

This month Erica has a gorgeous shabby chic mood board to inspire you.




This is my take on the challenge. I used Prima Cigar Box Secrets paper, a Prima stencil with 13 Arts Gesso and some Lindy's Amaryllis Burgundy Mist on the background.


 The clock chipboard is Leaky Shed and the Flourish Frame is from Creative Embellishments. The flowers are Petaloo, Prima and Manor House.

Some Prima Embellies and Flying Unicorn Metal Flowers were added for detail.


Shona's Challenge "Orange is the New Black" was fun to do. You had to have lots of orange, stamping and twine/ribbon. I chose to use Bo Bunny's Autumn Song Collection and lots of Manor House Flowers for this one. I really love the Manor house vines.

I used another Prima Stencil and Color Blooms Mist in Gilded, Sunshine and Lime Wedge on the background. I masked the stencil using the fabulous 13 Arts Gesso.


Hop on over to the Challenge Forum and join us for a whole new month of some great challenges! There are lots of RAK's to be won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~