Friday, March 28, 2014

Announcing New CT Members!!!

Can you  believe the  exciting news we  have - our  family has  grown and  we are  so honored and thrilled to announce the TWO  newest members to the Flying  Unicorn Creative Team - Delaina Burns and Lainie Michel!
 
Without further adieu I present our newest  Creative Team Family  Members ! 
 
Hey Yáll, I am Delaina Burns. I am
excited to be joining this immensely talented group here at Flying Unicorn! 
 
 I live in a small town in Alabama with my hubby of 29 years. I have 2 wonderful grown children and a beautiful granddaughter. I have been a scrapper since 2006 but a crafter as long as I can remember.  I have been blessed with many  design opportunities, including my present DT position with Prima Marketing. I hope to inspire all of you here and look forward to being inspire by all of you as well!



 CLICK Here  to head on over to Delaina's blog  to leave  some  congratulations  love and to become a  follower ! 






I grew up in Illinois, spent 18 years in Southern California and have now been re-planted in Iowa. I have the wonderful blessing of being a SAHM with my young son. I also have 3 wonderful grown daughters. My husband is pretty much everything I hope my own daughters will find in a man - he is so amazing and supportive. So a little about my background - I love everything pretty - I always have! My first job was working in a jewelry store - just because I loved stuff that sparkled. I have tried a little of this and that, like working at jobs that interested me and owning my own business, until I decided I wanted another child. Additionally, I have spent many years in performing arts, as a great love of mine is acting. I pretty much adore the whole continuum of the arts from music, writing, painting, dancing, and acting - anything creative. Now I am enjoying the journey of this amazing medium of scrapbooking and mixed media. I have been scrapping since December of 2012, so I am still relatively new to this world, but boy do I love the community! I think we are a group of the kindest, most supportive people on earth. Hopefully, I can grow with this group and we can learn and discover something spectacular along the way!
 
 

CLICK  here to see inspiring artistic creations by Lainie and to welcome her to the team and do not forget to become a follower of her  blog 
 
 
 Delaina and  Lainie have  been   working on  some  awesome  projects that we  will be  showcasing in the next few weeks so stay tuned for some eye  candy awesomeness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~