Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 12 of 2013

Hey everyone!
Denise here today to share some of my favorite lo's and products of 2013!
2013 was quite a crafty year for me..as I am sure it was for most of you! Some creations made the cut while others didn't quite hit the mark, but that is how it flows with the mojo right?
I'm sharing creations/products by month so let's get started since we've got 12 to look at!

January
January I got to play with some yummy Magnolia Ink Papers!
I used some Manor House, Petaloo and Prima flowers. Loving the Prima wood doors and Prima light bulb embellie!
Jan

February
Using Kaisercraft 75 cents papers, Prima mask and lots of black gesso
Feb

March
An art journal page using Kroma Crackle, Dylusions mists and Gelatos
March

April
Prima Divine Collection from the May kit. Since we always get our kits ahead of time to work, this technically counts as an April LO ;)
April

May
Friday the 13th papers had just hit the store shelves! Loved playing with this collection! Prima flowers
May

June
I did this one for Shona's Nature Challenge. Prima Fairy Rhyme, Prima Stencil and Shimmerz Dazzlerz
June

July
This was with the upcoming August kit using Fancy Pants Memories Captured Collection. Love how the Studio 490 embossing paste turned out!
July

August
The OTP for Sept was this uber fabulous Tim Holtz Clock! I made a tutorial video for this as well. I used lots of Dazzlerz, Gesso and Prima!
Aug

September
Authentique came out with their awesome Thrilling Collection!
Sept

October
I LOVED when Alda got the Julie Nutting Stamps in!!! How fun are these?
Oct

November
Kaisercrafts St. Nicholas Collection arrived and I paired it up with some Leaky Shed chippies and new Petaloo flowers!
Nov

December
I did this LO for Mish's Stitch it Challenge. It is one of my favorite lo's. I used Prima Optimist, Prima Junkyard Findings , Sew Easy tool, and Petaloo flowers
Dec

I can't wait to see what new products are upcoming for 2014!!!
Happy Scrappin!
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~