Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Kit Creations

Hey everyone!

The Flying Unicorn Gives Back promo is in full swing! Be sure to check it out HERE! We are raffling off a Cameo!!!

Today I'm sharing my creations using Flying Unicorn's "Heart's Twilight" November kit.


This has been one of my favorite kits and I do wish I had more time to work with it. But with Oct being the busiest month for me, it was hard to find the mojo..but here are some layouts I did using this lovely kit.


I love the Prima Delight papers in this kit! Between the paper add on and the main kit I had LOTS to work with! I only used a few items from my own stash as the kit has SO much to work with! There are some Calico Wood Butterflies in the Main kit that were fun. I used some of the Shimmerz in the Embellie Add on to mist a little bit on the paper and color my butterflies with. I also used it on the metal flowers along with some Texturz. A little technique I learned from Shona!







Marion Smith Mad Tea Party papers are included as well!!! I have been waiting to use this collection and was so happy that some of it was in the kit! The frame is Leaky Shed



 The kit also has some yummy Studio 75 papers in it which I chose to do a more artsy LO with.


The OTP is a calendar block. The CT has come up with some REALLY fabulous ways to use this!! Check it out HERE! 

I chose to mine very simple as I'm giving it my MIL and she is in a nursing home and I want it to be easy for her to use.



So don't forget to check out the Giving Back promotion we are doing and grab your kit while they last!!! Kit's are only $31.99 and they're packed with awesome goodies including the OTP!


2 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~