Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Kit of the Month Creations



Hello everyone!

I just want to share some of my kit creations using the new August KOM "Play in the Sunshine" from Flying Unicorn. 

This kit is a really fun versatile kit and it's packed with Fancy Pants and Echo Park goodies!

This first LO is one of my favorites I did this month. I used the Fancy Pants Memories Captured papers for this one. I love the Fancy Pants stencils that are included. Six different designs in all! I used one of those for my background, along with some Studio 490 Embossing Paste. 


I used ScrapFX chippie frame and covered it with Texturz for some depth. I also used some of the flowers from the Flower Add On Kit which included the yummy Prima vine and yellow flowers






For this next LO I used the Echo Park Beautiful Life Papers. I started by distressing and then using gesso and Dylusions Mists and painting on the paper where my photo would go.


I used another ScrapFX circle chippie frame to frame my photo and used burlap underneath.







This last lo I'm sharing was made using some more of the Echo Park papers. I used papers from the main kit and the paper add on. I always tell people grab the extra paper pack!! It's so worth it!!



I started by punching the edges and then for my masking I used the Prima Circular Lattice mask and two different colored inks. The Art Deco Chipboard Corner and Butterfly Circle Frame are both from ScrapFX. Yes I'm hooked on their chippies!!!!  Petaloo Camila flowers mixed with the Petaloo Cantebury flowers from the Flower Add On.

I used a Sharpie White Pen and Pearl Pen in Salmon for a bit of detail.





I will be sharing my  Off the Page Project in just a couple of days..so stay tuned!


 Happy Scrappin!







1 comment:

  1. Each of these is just SO gorgeous, Denise!! You did an amazing job with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~