Friday, August 17, 2012

New Riddersholm Desgins

Hey everyone!

This month at the Flying Unicorn, we are spotlighting Riddersholm Designs. I find Riddersholm to be some of the finest quality papers out there and the new collections are amazing!!

For this LO I used papers from the Flea Market and Huntington Garden Collections..available at the Flying Unicorn Store. I also used the Mojo Monday Sketch designed by CT member Tracey.

Here is the sketch:

Here is what I created:
I started by taking bubble wrap and spritzing it with some mist which I then used for my pattern on the paper. I also had the DA piece from the sketch but I cut it up to use in different areas. Did some random stamping with distress inks and distressed my edges as well.




I used some of the 'cut out's for my title
My flower cluster is made of some older flowers I had...which I added white paint to. This is also where I used most of the branches from the Dusty Attic piece.


Come on by the Mojo monday thread in the forum, join us and get creative!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous,Denise-love how you used the DA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stamping with the bubblewrap turned out great! I love the splash of blue!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~