Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A New Addition to the Unicorn Family!

Lets  put our hands together and  welcome  Kelly  as  our  newest  Creative  Team  Member  with Flying Unicorn . The  Creative Team has  been communicating  with  the  Creative  Team  for  a few  weeks  now and   we  love  her  ... a  perfect  fit  ... Here  is  a  little  bit  about  her:
My name is Kelly Foster, I am 25 years old. I am enjoying a busy life in Minnesota, with my other half, Jeremy, and our two beautiful red-headed little girlies, Lilah (2) and Paisley (2 months). I started scrapbooking 2 years back, just wanting to preserve the thousands of photos I was taking!! I quickly became active with the online scrapbooking world, and my creativity just kind of "took off" and I have learned so much!! I am constantly experimenting with my style, but if I had to define what I'm currently doing, I'd call it "shabby/artsy/chic." I love lots of distressing, layering, and a little bit of messy. I love mixing lots of patterns together, and searching through the mess on my desk for fun bits and pieces to add to my layouts!! I've recently begun making cards, as well.


And  do not  forget to be  a follower of  her Blog


Oh  yeah    we  save  the   best  for last  ...   check out  her  amazing  creations  ! 



 And don't forget! Calls for the CT are open until July 20th! Click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~