Friday, March 16, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Layout

Hey scrappers!

Just sharing a layout I did for the Mojo Monday sketch at Flying Unicorn.  CT Member Tammy did a great job designing the sketch for this week! Take a look:

For my take on it, I used new ScrapCake My Private Happiness collection from the Flying Unicorn Store. I LOVE the bright yellows of this line..really have turned me around when it comes to bright colors. If you know me, you'd know I rarely work with anything bright but I can't seem to put this paper down!

Here is my take on the sketch.
I distressed the edges and added some Mustard Seed Distress ink..did a little fussy cutting and stamping as well. For the Dusty Attic scroll, I painted it first with Flirty Glimmer Glaze, dabbed some Gesso on it and cut it in half. I then laid one on top of another using pop dots on the top to give some dimension to the layout.
I used mostly Prima flowers, but there are Manor House and Flying  Unicorn flowers as well.
The Prima bird cage is also from the store..as well as the DA, most of the flowers, inks and Glimmer Glaze. I love that Flying Unicorn is one stop shopping!!
I hope you get to try out this weeks sketch! It's really inspiring! Keep your eyes open every Monday morning for Flying Unicorns new Mojo Monday Sketch to be posted!! 

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Scrappin!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing LO Denise!! Love the da and that awesome flower cluster!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO gorgeous sweetie!!!!! amazing take on the sketch. The DA looks awesome and the flower cluster is just too yummy!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~