Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stitch It Challenge and Blog Hop News!!



Hey everyone!

Just a couple things to share today. Over at  Flying Unicorn I'm hosting a Stitching Challenge this month! Stitching has become one of my favorite things to do on my creations. I love to see stitching on a layout..it can add so much to your project. The challenge is so fun and we are getting some awesome entries and I would love for you to join me! For the challenge, you have to of course, do some stitching on your layout or altered project and you could win a fabulous prize from the Flying Unicorn store.

I made this lo for some inspiration using CI Provencial collection from the store.


I did some masking and stamping adding a Prima vine, Kaisercraft and Flying Unicorn flowers. I painted a Hinge from Tim Holtz Grungeboard with Glimmer Glaze
I stitched around the photo and added some goodies. My daughter made the stick pin.

I added little adhesive pearls to the lace and used a small crystal gem to 'hang' from the vine.

And now for more Flying Unicorn news!! We're having a Fashion Scrap Blog Hop soon!! Over the weekend of Feb 25th and 26th we'll be having a fabulous fun blog hop where you can win some fab prizes!! I'll post more on this as it gets closer to the day, but it's going to be a blast!!


Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you get inspired to create something today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this is beautiful! Your eye for detail is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing page .. gorgeous lace! and I did some stitching today for my OTP .. loving it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, this is absolutely stunning! Love the shabby chic feel! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In one word...which is difficult when it comes to your work...
    INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~