Saturday, September 17, 2011

October Edition of Enchanting Creations is Now Available!!

Hey Scrappers!

I've been anxious to see the newest issue of my favorite scrappy magazine, Enchanting Creations! This issue is full of wonderful ideas, inspirational creations, a parade of mini albums, techniques and tips! It has to be my favorite edition so far!! Did you know we have only been out a few months and already have over 5200 readers?? That is fantastic!! I think it shows how awesome this magazine really is!

To check it out, you can click HERE or you can flip thru it using the Flip Book on the right hand side on my blog. Trust me..you won't want to miss out on this issue!!

And if you ever wanted to see your creation published, watch my blog because I will post about November publishing calls soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the enchanting creations magazines.
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~