Monday, September 5, 2011

Cameo Tutorial

Hey everyone...here is the cameo tutorial part one and two! I had to split the video as it was too long to host on youtube. It's my first video so be kind..lol Hope you do learn something new tho! You can also view this in the Video Forum at Flying Unicorn as well as other great videos!!


Hope you try to make your own cameos soon. Don't forget I bought the molds at Mold Muse on Etsy. I love these because they need no pre treating at all!

Happy Scrappin!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Denise!! I bought 5 molds about a year ago from the Mold Muse, and they just sit in my scraproom. I am loving the cameo and the fairy!! So sweet!! Thanks for showing us how to use the product!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun! Thanks for sharing, Denise!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~