Monday, August 1, 2011

August Kit Reveal at Flying Unicorn!!

Hey scrapping friends!!

Today I get to share with you the reveal of the new August Kit "Whispering Memories" from Flying Unicorn!
This kit is packed with all kinds of beautiful paper from 7 Gypsies and Riddersholm Designs, flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape,..and much more!! Click HERE to see everything you get with this beautiful kit. In every kit, Alda includes an "Off the Page Project". This months is a Tim Holtz Configuration Box!!! I LOVED putting my box together..it was one of the first things I did when I opened my kit!

Here are some projects I did with my kit:

I used some of the lace that comes with the kit to make my own flower, (a tutorial from Gabrielle Pollacco's blog) which I inked with some Glimmer Mist to get the brown color. I also used the 12x12 sheet of kraft paper that comes with the kit to make the hinges using my Tim Holtz Die and Big Shot. 

I inked the chippie and stamped over it with white, then covered with the Crackle Accents that come with the kit.


I have to say (again) how much I LOVED the Off the Page Project. I had some new G45 paper, The Magic of Oz, which I got from the Flying Unicorn Store and wanted to make a Halloween themed box. I used my box a little differently as you'll see. This box was made with my Cricut and stuff in my stash, other then the Tissue Tape and Dusty Attic Chipboard which comes with the kit.





Now hop over to the Flying Unicorn Store and grab your kit before it's gone!! They usually sell out within a day or two...so get yours  now!!

Also, August is a new month for new challenges at our Forum with lots of fun prizes, RAK's and swaps! Come join us!!

Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely lady. Wow I just loved all your DT los this month. You are creating absolutely amazing pages Denise.
    Love all the masking and your vintge one is wonderful.
    My net is so slow atm from kids spam but I'm heading to SB.com to comment.
    Thanks as always for your sweet comments you leave me.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~