Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New GCD Studios: CT work for Flying Unicorn





Hello scrappers!

Well the Flying Unicorn Blog Hop was a big success and I hope you got to be a part of it and are entering the drawing for the Grand Prize!! A HUGE thank you to all of you for not only your sweet comments, but just being a part of Flying Unicorn!! We love having you!

I had mentioned before that once I saw Alda had the new GCD Studios papers from Donna Salazar in the store, I just had to get my hands on some!! I LOVE this line..it's gorgeous..and the quality is so nice! Here is my first layout I've done with it.
The paper is just so beautiful you really don't need to do much with it. I think "Paper Theatre" is my favorite so far!



I think I'll be making a  mini album for my Mini Album Swap in the Flying Forum using this line..I'll post it when I'm done. If you have used this line, I would love to see your creations!! Please share if you get a chance!!

Stay creative and till next time..Happy Scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. what a fabulous layout, I love it, the photograph is gorgeous, the flowers are lovely and the frame the photo perfectly. I have some of this collection, it really is beautiful. Best wishes, Ger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Denise!! Yes the blog hop was a lot of fun, I got to make blog friends with a few more talented people!!Love this Donna Salazar line.So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning. I'm going to have to go to the store and check out this line. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise thanks so much hun for dropping in on me and for your kind sweet commets. I am humbled by your words.

    This lo is just so dreamy and gorgeous. You have created so many stunning creations for Flying Unicorn. They are so lucky to have you.
    Have a fabulous weekend,
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~