Friday, July 1, 2011

Flying Unicorn's July kit "Summer Dreams" Reveal!!


It's here!! Flying Unicorn's July kit "Summer Dreams" has been revealed!! This kit is Gorgeous with a capital G! When I received my kit, I was blown away...it's full of Prima paper, lace, flowers, masks, glimmer mist, chalk, stamp, chipboard, flourishes...and more!! I am just loving this kit and I'm not even done making projects with it yet!!!

What really got me was the Off the Page Project! Every month Alda, gives us the best projects to work with and this month was no exception! This month's just blew me away! It's a 12x12 stretched canvas complete with acrylic paints and brush!! Here is what I did with mine:

I did this with my son in mind. Having a new baby, he's only 20 and going thru alot right now. Not sure if he's good enough to be a dad. Not sure if he takes care of him right..so one side at the top I have bright bold colors and the other blue...just to show him there will always be good days and bad days. But in the end you just have to believe in yourself that you can do this.


The masking and canvas are from the kit. The other goodies were from my stash. But I did use the paint to cover the DA vine.



Now I have to say, that I had lost the mojo for awhile. I didn't get to scrap for almost  a week due to work and it took me a few days to get back my 'center' lol..seriously, tho I wasn't too happy with the the last one, but that's ok. The products are beautiful anyway!! This first one is also for a challenge I will be hosting for July in the FORUM. Hope you join us! I really love the resist alphas that come with the kit. Just mist and wa la! Love them! Most everything you see in these layouts are from the kit..only threw in a few flowers from my stash. The lace that Alda finds us is just beautiful! Lots of vintage lace in these kits!




Now I'm not done with making projects with this fabulous kit!! So stay tuned!

Click HERE to see what is included in this fabulous kit!

Also...don't forget about our FABULOUS BLOG HOP!! Starts tomorrow July 2nd and each blog will give away a RAK with the grand prize winner receiving a new Silhouette SD!!! So pop back over tomorrow for all the details or head over to the Flying Unicorn Blog for the info.

You can also join us for our fun challenges, inspirational gallery, tutorials and more in the Flying Forum!!!

Till tomorrow scrapping friends!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Denise!!! Love the painting on the canvas!!! I took the plunge and ordered the kit!!! Can't wait until tomorrow for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~