Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More Creative Team Work~Flying Unicorn


Hey scrapping friends!

Today I'm sharing some CT work I did this week for Flying Unicorn. This is a layout of my dear friend on her wedding day. The picture is so beautiful I didn't want to over-load my layout with too many goodies, so I tried to get it simple and elegant.

I love red and black together! The paper, chipboard and  flowers are all Fying Unicorn, some of the flowers were different colors, but I just painted them with Santa Baby Glimmer Mist to get them red. The vines are from Lisa Gregory which I think you can find on her fabulous blog. Here are some close ups:



Don't forget about ALL the fun challenges and wonderful inspiration that can be found in the Flying Unicorn Forum!! Come by and check out all the cool prizes we are giving away!!

Thanks for stopping by! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!


products used: Creative Imaginations Paper, GCD Studios paper, Santa Baby Glimmer Mist, Tim Holtz Distress Paper-Fired Brick, Crackle Paint in Old Paper, Stickles in Xmas Red, Prima Pebble

3 comments:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~