Tuesday, November 2, 2010

**Swirlydoos November Kit** and some Prima Flora!

Oh am I loving the new November kit from Swirlydoos! It is filled with beautiful paper, Prima flowers, Teresa Collins metal frames...and MUCH MUCH MORE!! You have to see it for yourself to believe what an awesome kit this is...well they're all awesome!

For my first lo with the new kit, I scrapped a new pic of my daughter. She got her first set of glasses and I think she looks Fabulous!!
This lo was also made for Ang's butterfly challenge at Swirlydoos. Swirly challenges are so fun and brings out your creativity. I used the water distressing technique for the paper that Robin at Swirlydoos did a tutorial on. It's very cool. I also made a couple of the flowers using Lisa Gregory's tutorial. She has awesome ways to make your own flowers.
I ordered some Dusty Attic chipboard from Swirlydoos also and thought the bird bath was perfect for this lo!
The butterflies are made by Lisa at Swirlydoos to match the kit. Every month she does this and they are just full of color! CLICK HERE to see them. I printed them out, and after I cut the ones I wanted out, used UTEE on them. I added Liquid Pearls around the butterflies. Here are a few pics...


I also got some beautiful new Prima Flora paper from my LSS. Been wanting to work with it, so I did this real quick


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll get your creativity flowing soon! Till next time, Happy Scrappin!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous work, Denise. Really like the new Prima Flora. And love what you've done with the new kit. I've had it for 2 weeks and not touched it. I was waiting to see the DT reveal first and see if they sparked any creativity. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning LOs Denise!! Love 'Fabulous'....the whole background reminds me of peeling wallpaper....and that's soooo cool!! Love all of the details you've added to both LOs!! BTW, this kit did me in.....I finally took the plunge, and subbed to Swirlydoos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Denise! I bought a bunch of Prima flora and annalee! I need to get to it!!! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those LOs are both so awesome Denise!!Love the dbl photo on the blue LO and wow, the flowers are just awesome on the pink! Both are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~