Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More Shabby Ambition!

Hello scrapping friends!



It's been awhile since I posted any layouts...been on vacation...so as soon as I got back, I started working with more of my Swirlydoos Shabby Ambition kit! This is a photo of my son, now 18, when he was about 5 months old. I love his big blue eyes and chubby cheeks.
I of course used Gabrielle Pollacco's ribbon weaving technique and Lisa Gregory's kick a$$ flower technique. I love Lisa's tutorials...they're always so easy to follow. The kit came with this beautiful lace ribbon which I framed the top and the bottom of the pic with what I had left over. The pictures did come out a bit dark, sorry about that!!

Well I am off to scrap some more!! I have lots to catch up on!!

Till next time...happy scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Denise~ I am catching up on blogs since returning from vacation & I have to tell you I am just in love with this layout. It is no secret how much I adore your work. You are so talented. I cannot say that enough. I hope you don't get tired of me.
    By the way, I have an award waiting for you on my blog for pick up. You deserve it lady!
    I am always inspired by how beautiful everything you do is. Thanks for sharing it.
    Take care sweetie!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Denise! It's fun scrapping those baby pictures! I've been doing it lately myself. Love the ribbon technique and all your details. Always so beautiful and perfect!!!! Hope you had a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO Denise!! Love all of the layering & the ribbon weaving!! Those flowers are kick a$$!! Def gotta try making these!! BTW that pic is just sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want to say congrats for your highlighted layout Totally Gorgeous over at Swirlydoos blog!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~