Wednesday, July 14, 2010

~Some Websters Projects~

I love Websters papers...they are so pretty and made of such good quality. I have to admit it is hard to cut into them due to that fact! Anyway..been working on these for awhile. I made this mini album using a variety of Websters papers. It's an album for my girls. Just have to put in the right photos. I LOVE making mini albums..they're so fun. I didn't take pictures of all the pages, but here are a few including the cover. Which is my fave.

I did the next two layouts stuck while stuck in a mojo funk as I like to call it. Don't you hate when that happens?? lol

The first one is a picture of our family friend with her friends horse. I love this photo. The tan and green cottage rose/flowers were made using a technique I watched at Angela Holt's webcast/blog. They really are fun to make and easy to do!! I believe she got it from Vicky's blog at Simply Paper.
For the next one, I went a bit overboard, but it was fun anyway. These are of my darling daughter and I wanted to use Websters but try to make it a bit fun. Not sure if I have accomplished that task, but ah well.
I'm all about texture, and dimension. I cut out the bird on the left out of another piece of Websters, and tucked it in. Added some burlap and used the ribbon technique I have seen at Gabrielle Pollacco's  and Lisa Gregory's blogs. Two of my favorite artists.
Well I am off to see if I can get my mojo back. I'd love it if you took time to visit the blogs I mentioned. They are all filled with such great ideas and beautiful projects. Thanks for stopping by and till next time..Happy Scrappin!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous mini Denise!! Love all of the little touches you added!! The handmade flowers on your LOs are stunning....gotta get over to these blogs to learn some new techniques! Your LOs turned out gorgeous, even if you were in a mojo funk! LOL I know what you mean about that.....hate when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!! Just a heads up...check out the SW store for Dusty Attic. Brand spanking new...just listed!! If you're interested that is!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful mini album!!! I want to make something like this for my daughter too...

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~