Saturday, March 20, 2010

New LO using Websters pp from the March Kit at PIT!

I am loving what Karen has put into the March Kit at Pages in Time! The Websters pp and other fun goodies makes it easy to put a nice layout together. I must say I got inspired to do this LO by visiting Gabrielle Pollacco's blog, (Such a Pretty Mess). The details she adds to her layouts are more than beautiful I must say.

I took a series of my darling Faith last summer, and I think they go perfect with the Websters pp. Scroll below or click HERE to see the "Beauty" LO using the March kit too. So anyway,...here is what I came up with this time! I used Liquid Pearls around the edging, made a fairy glass embellie using a Fairy pic (from the Pages in Time Store) and Memory Glass. The brass photo corners and Tim Holtz Die Cut are included in this kit also!! I did add some extra Prima flowers from the store as well.


I cut out some butterflies from my stash and used Glossy Accents and UTEE on them to make them more sturdy and glossy. The beautiful Prima Pearl and Rose Swirls are included in the add on kit and they are simply gorgeous!


I took some lace and made a flower. I also hand made a couple more using some extra pp from the lo Used Rock Candy Stickles on the Tim Holtz die cut (included in the March kit). I added some Stickles to some of the Prima flowers to give it some more texture...a little detail I lifted from one of Gabrielle's LO's. 





I appreciate you stopping by!! Get ready because April is right around the corner and if I know Karen, April's kit will be even better than March's!! I highly recommend getting your orders in as fast as you can..they do go fast! Just go to Pages in Time-Karen's page, and send her a message that you're interested! Please also join us at Pages in Time for some fun challenges, games, prizes, chat, a great gallery and just overall fun!!

Till next time...Happy Scrappin!!

5 comments:

  1. Great details in your layout. I love the Perfect Pearls and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Denise! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! I think Gabi inspires us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this LO is stunning!!! Love the colors and all of the gorgeous details you added!! The butterflies are gorgeous...will def have to lift that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Denise~ this is simply gorgeous. As usual your uber talent just drips off the pages.
    Love stopping by to see your lovely layouts.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~