Monday, March 29, 2010

Mini Album using Graphic 45!!



This is a mini I put together using some different lines from Graphic 45. I used the photos from the Annual Staff Party at my job. It was a lot of fun putting this together, tho I wish I had more 'time' to spend with it to do more techniques on it. Due to our basement flooding, and me having to move all my scrapbooking stuff out of there, it was difficult for me to find what I was looking for and what I wanted to do..it was just a mess! But..here is what I came up with anyway..

Front cover..



Now here are the rest of the pages..with some close ups. I'm not going to go into detail too much on this, or post all the pages. So if you wish to see all the pages please visit my gallery at Pages in Time. I used some Glossy Accents, Fragments, etc..to make embellies. Used a lot of my G45 tags up and lots of Vintage photo ink..lol Handmade a couple of flowers and used Crackle Accents on an image for one of the flowers.





I just love Graphic 45..there is just so many vintage ideas and projects you can do with it. If you are looking for some of this yummy paper, please visit the Pages in Time Store and check out all the G45 Karen is carrying!!!

Well off to finish some more projects...till next time,
Happy Scrappin!

4 comments:

  1. love your mini album!! Check out my blog.... I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous album. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, I love this album!!! Gorgeous details!! Pics are awesome...def look like you stepped out of the 1920's!!!
    Sorry to hear about your basement! Hope you were able to save everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise - beautiful album! Love all the details and your pics are fabulous! I always enjoy looking at all the little details you add that give your projects that special touch. Sorry to hear about your basement flooding. Been through that myself! Can be quite a chore.

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~