Friday, January 29, 2010

Shabby Sweet!!

I created this LO for a challenge I've started over at Pages in Time. It's my "Shabby Chic" Challenge! I love the look of Shabby Chic/vintage style layouts and projects! I got this wonderful Prima PP from the store at PIT and thought it would be great for a shabby chic layout. So here it is...Shabby Sweet!!

 

Close ups of course!!

 

  

I love all the Prima!! I hope you want to join in the challenge!! If you do just Click HERE!! Hope to see you there and as always, I will be giving away a small RAK to the winner!!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin!


4 comments:

  1. Go Girl! This is so beautiful! I have the hardest time with this style :0) but this is so inspiring I might just give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...so much to look at! It's simply lovely! The color combo is spectacular and check out those little ballerina shoes hanging in between the flowers and the butterfly--simply genius work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise - So beautiful! The colors I love, the photo is precious and am loving all the pearls. So much texture - amazing layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, Denise!!! Love the colors and that shabby look!! Definitely going to have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~