Monday, January 11, 2010

LO of the Week @ Pages in Time

As part of the DT team at Pages in Time, I get the honor of choosing a LO of the week. (We all do this on a rotating schedule). The LO gets featured over at PIT and I also wanted to feature it here on my blog to share this wonderful artist with you all.

For this week's LO/Altered Item I chose,

Janis Medina-Maghinay's "Little Rugged Man"






Though I've never been a huge fan of bright colors on my lo's, her work just stops me right in my tracks and makes me think..why not?? Her work is full of the right combo of colors, photos, and just the right touch of details. I'm totally loving her gallery and it's really changed my mind on my fear of bright colors!

Check it out HERE and you'll see why. Thank you Janis for sharing your lovely work with us!! Congrats girl!

You too can have a chance to have your work featured at Pages in Time!! Visit us at PIT and share your work with us in the gallery! We look forward to seeing you at our Fast Growing Scrappin Familly!!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the colors she used makes the photo pop!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~