Sunday, December 6, 2009

Special Layout for Christmas

One of the DT members, Maggie, over at Pages in Time put up a Christmas layout challenge. The challenge was to make a layout with a special Christmas memory. My memory is the Christmas Carolers that my Grandmother made when I was only 7 (yeah..that was in 1974) They were originally 6 of them. I remember her making these and her letting me help a little. By the time she passed there were only 2 left. I was the lucky one that she passed them on to. They are so special to me and I will cherish them always...as well as the memories of them being at her house every Christmas.

I used Bo Bunny Believe pp, and cut out a Reindeer from the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses collection. Also layered some of the BG pp with it. Made some swirls with  Christmas red Stickles, and distressed the edges. Cut out the tag using my Cricut and used Fired Brick and Pine Needles Tim Holtz inks. The journaling is on the pull out tag. Prima flowers.



Close ups of tag, reindeer




Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Denise! They are soo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a fab job on my challenge!!! I love your LO and your story is so special!!

    ReplyDelete

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~