Saturday, November 28, 2009

O' Christmas Tree

Today is tree decorating around our house and maybe some online shopping at Pages in Time since the hubby's working all day!

Over at Pages we all were asked to send in a Christmas Card to Karen's store for her to display. (How cool is that?) This is my take:


This was made using Graphic 45 Christmas past pp and an old music sheet I just printed out over the internet. I used some gold lace ribbon which I found at your local WalMart and red buttons to accent. Edge the border of the card with a lacy border punch and put a strip of matching pp inside. Some Basic Grey Chocolate Chipboard letters, and then added Christmas Red Stickles to add some shine. 

1 comment:

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~