Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party Rocked!

Well the party at the center was a big hit as far as I'm concerned! I thought the kids and staff had a really good time! I am also so thankful for all the help I had...it's a big job putting something like that together. For this party I was a Dark Fairy...


For trick or treating..Gary and I were Little Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf. It was a blast! We went out to West Acres Mall in Fargo and we had alot of people asking to take pictures with us. Faith got to trick or treat throughout the mall first, then we went through Mammas neighborhood...



Now just have to find the time this week to start scrapping all these cool pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~Thank you all for stopping by and leaving your comments! I read and appreciate each and every one!~